Betting on Horse Racing For Dummies
Do you want to cash in big on multiple races and horses? Do you want to make well-informed bets and gain the winning edge? Are you hoping to win at horse racing?
Whether you're betting at the track or online, Betting on Horse Racing For Dummies is an easy-to-follow guide that helps you improve your odds of winning.
The book explains everything from the different types of racing and planning wagers to handicapping and managing your funds.
You'll understand the ins and outs of the racetrack - and even see how to pick the next Kentucky Derby winner!
Discover how to:
- Make smart wagers that pay off
- Size up jockeys, trainers, and their horses
- Read the Daily Racing Form and race track programs
- Avoid common betting mistakes
- Follow racing on radio, TV, and online
Top Horseracing Books
- Money Secrets At The Racetrack
- Modern Pace Handicapping
- Exotic Betting
- The Best of Thoroughbred Handicapping
- Expert handicapping
Top Greyhound Racing Books
- Winner's Guide to Greyhound Racing
- How to Win at Greyhound Betting
- The Gambling Times Guide to Greyhound Racing
- Wagering to Win
- Win at Greyhound Racing